Home | Sitemap | Contact | Staff Portal
Gillespie County Precincts Map
click for info...
Texas Precincts Maps
Note: Data based on the 2010 General Election Precincts.
Texas Voter Information
cllick for info...
Check Your Voter Registration Status
Voter Registration Application Form
County Tax Assessor-Collector
Vicki J. Schmidt
101 W. Main St, Mail Unit #2
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Phone: (830) 997-6519
click for website...
Gillespie County "Ballot By Mail" Application
Note: Last day to apply for ballot by mail (received, not postmarked) is 3 p.m. CST
Friday, February 23, 2018.
click for application form...
Texas Secretary of State Information on "Ballot By Mail" Application
MARCH 6, 2018 PRIMARY ELECTION DAY
- First day to apply for a ballot by mail using Application for a Ballot by Mail (ABBM) or Federal Postcard Application (FPCA) is Monday, January 1, 2018.
- Last day to Register to Vote is Monday, February 5, 2018.
- First day of Early Voting by Personal Appearance is Tuesday, February 20, 2018 (the first business day after Presidents' Day). Location: Gillespie County Courthouse, 101 W Main St.
- Last day to Apply for Ballot by Mail (Received, not Postmarked) is Friday, February 23, 2018 at 3 p.m.
- Last day of Early Voting by Personal Appearance is Friday, March 2, 2018.
- The Primary Election will take place on Tuesday, March 6, 2018.
- Last day to Receive Ballot by Mail is Tuesday, March 6, 2018 (Election Day) at 7:00 p.m. (unless overseas deadline applies).
November 7, 2017 Constitutional Amendment Election Polling Locations
(click above to view pdf file)
November 7, 2017 Constitutional Amendment Election Sample Ballot
Gillespie County Constitutional Amendment Election totals from Early Voting Only
Gillespie County Constitutional Amendment Election totals from Election Day
(Early Voting and Grand Total)
*With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than 4 years before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place.
Exemptions: Voters with a disability may apply with the county voter registrar for a permanent exemption to showing ID at the polls. Voters with a religious objection to being photographed or voters who do not have a ID due to certain natural disasters may apply for a temporary exemption to showing ID at the polls. Please contact your voter registrar for more details.
COUNTY EXTENSION AGRILIFE OFFICE - Map
95 Frederick Rd, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
COUNTY YARD - HARPER - Map
125 S Ranch Road 783, Harper, TX 78631
USDA FSA NRCS FACILITY - Map
1906 N Llano St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
JAIL FACILITY - Map
104 Industrial Loop, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Copyright © 2016 - Gillespie County Texas
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM